Monday, August 31, 2009

Guest post by my little sister (Day 31)

So I was telling Patrick yesterday how awesome my family was and how they help me in the PCP. My younger sister reads this blog shamelessly, spots me when I do my Plank, takes dorky pictures of me, and steals my nectarines. I see your sneaky little paws... Anyway, she is here with her friend, and I asked her to come up with something related to exercise, fitness, and my PCP-ing. Take it away, Lulubell...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poem
31 days ago Jessica said "NO!"
Her one time friends are now her foes
Fritos, Tostidos, and even Cheetos
Are now on her list of things to veto
She no longer channels Danny DeVito

She flexes her muscles and sticks out her bum
Coz diet and exercise are barrels of fun
V-sits, planks, lunges and squats
Make her body full of knots

Yet every day she pushes on
Eating her veggies from dusk til dawn
Eating and beating
Defeating her flab

Making her body Peak Condition fab!

Also they want me to add this:

3 comments:

  1. E-P-I-C

    Your family sure is genki and wholesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly you are a very talented family...perhaps a spot on Americas got talent??

    ReplyDelete