Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sad dog face (Day 25)

Maybe our indulgence will get rid of the frequent PCP nightmares I've been having where I'm driving around in a pizza delivery truck. I have other dreams where I am eating a non-PCP approved food and wake myself up in a panic; "no, noooo, chocolate raisins aren't approved..." I'm deliberating my indulgence Mr. Burns style. Cheesecake? Excellllent. I like that we have to eat our indulgence before sunset. It's like, "they ate their cake after the night fell. Thus began the rise of the CHEESECAKE VAMPIRES."

Am still cursing my knee. It doesn't hurt too much, just makes odd creaking crunchy noises as I squat. Oh god, will it explode when I floorjump? Oh, and my poor little sister came home from a trip pestilent with something, just waiting to attack my system. Will I get the pestilence? WILL I?!??










Nah, totes kidding. I think that it's runner's knee, judging by E's pictures (thanks for that site, E). Or the Hanta virus, judging by WebMD. Ha, my mom told me to nut up, so nut up I shall.

3 comments:

  1. Cheesecake is a mighty fine indulgence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude i still have dreams sometime about food.

    that is a mighty sad, yet cute, dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious, I do love cheesecake. Just reminded me, I forgot to post about my indulgence...probably because my 1 1/2 glasses gave me a hangover. It sure was nice on a summer night to splurge a little.
    Glad you enjoyed yours!!

    ReplyDelete