Friday, August 28, 2009

MALAYSIA FRIND(Day 28)

The Stages of Cheesecake Consumption may include:

Seeing the face of god:













Grief:

















Nyorm num num:














Spent the last few days fighting a nasty trojan virus on this computer. I think it is GIVE #@MONY TO MALAYSIA FRIEND FRIRRRRND gone. Heheh. I made E's tomato sauce last night!!! There were tomatoes seeds dripping from the walls when I was done squeezing them. Tonight I will eat Amy's beets, 375 degrees, 30 min covered in foil...mmm.

I have been enjoying everyones''' (where does the apostrophe go?? I should know!!) blogs and empathizing, like E for example has the same knee stuff and katakana? katanka? kanakata? challenges that I do... (We play kanakata every day at the old folk's home!) And of course the rest of you lot have my affection too. ;) :D

Congrats day 90 people, you all look amazing! I am really happy that our new diet has unlimited vegetables for dinner, gasp gasp!! I never thought that I would say this, but I hate my daily cheese and like my veggies. I would have begged Patrick on my knees for cheese at the beginning, but he is tricky, that fellow.

Indulgence:
So, I decided uncreatively on cheesecake. The first few bites were amazing, and then slowly lost their power to delight. Oh, but how bravely I soldiered on. The cheesecake felt cold in my stomach...really weird. I then passed out in what can only be described as a cheesecake coma for three hours. That night when I slept I had nightmares and woke up to the sound of dream-screams.

Oh, and also my perturbed equine visage is enpustulated in wens this week. Aka my cranky horse face is covered in zits, just like Patrick said it might be AHHH! Wooo...just breathe and release the toxins I guess. I posted new pictures!

3 comments:

  1. i like your labels on this blog ;)

    mmmm cheesecake. glad you enjoyed it! and also experienced the effects of this. i've been hording my 2nd indulgence to use next next week when I head back home to the east coast. a lot of people ask me how i will binge on sugar, salt, booze when I am done. I explained that i've kind of reset my taste buds, so things i used to think were bland before are just sweet enough and my usual ole faves are prolly now too chemical, fake, processed, etc etc etc. i'm glad to see others go through the same thing so I know i'm not crazy. well, at least that's not the reason i am crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheesecake, a classic indulgence. The first few bites will literally short out your dopamine reward system, that's why the rest is just a slog. Let it be a lesson post PCP that just two or three bites really is enough when it comes to super sweet foods. Anything after that is just a dull assault on your digestive system.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. Will keep that in mind...

    ReplyDelete