Sunday, August 9, 2009

Shenanigans (day 9)



It occurred to me that I haven’t much thought of my inspiration, runner Kara Goucher. And what good’s an inspiration if you don’t use it?


Jessica: Patrick wants us to get really really fat and DIE.
Kara: Hello, sport! Why no, he doesn’t want you to die, he’s just helping your body to retrain—
Jessica: Really really really fat and die--
Magical pink unicorn: Jessica, you’re a gooood person.
Kara: So, I see you’ve been doing your exercises and cooking more than you ever have in your whole life. Congratulations, champ! When you reach day 58 I’ll appear to you in a dream and show you your spirit vegetable.
Magical pink unicorn: I LOVE you!
Jessica: die, diiiiiiiie…
Magical pink unicorn: Together we will sing the praises of yam fries for ever and ever.

2 comments:

  1. Things change week to week, so don't look at this "right now" moment being for the duration of 90 Days. I was a very unhappy camper the first week of the new diet. Now, I'm more "meh." I consider this a vast improvement. I even actually look forward to fruit now.

    You'll live, I swear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eat eat eat. You won't die. Probably.

    ReplyDelete