Saturday, August 8, 2009

Day ate



Curse you gram scale. It told me to eat like, 9 pieces of bread today.

Breakfast:
Tons of peppers and tomatoes with little egglets mixed in. FAIL
A giant breadwich, like a massive ball of bread FAIL
Milk SUCCESS

A plum. SUCCESS

Lunch:
Garlic salmon FAISESS
Much more bread. One bread slice is only a few grams! FAIL
Yam french fries. So many yam fries. SUCCESS
My tears from eating too much bread SUCCESS

Yam french fries:

http://www.ehow.com/how_5108006_cook-yams-healthily.html

To be continued...
HAN SOLO HO HO HO!


(And also I am just being dramatic. If it takes 9 pieces, or 500 to get me in Peak Condition, I'm there.)

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy the grammage while it lasts! Don't eat just balls of mashed up bread though. Make a pizza or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I kinda figured. I went out and bought pasta instead...bread was the only thing I had on hand at the time. I thought, oh, I will have so much lovely toast. Forgot I didn't have a toaster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picture :). Thank God, the food is not as raw.

    ReplyDelete