Monday, October 12, 2009

A j-o-b job (day 73)

On the positive side, I can fit into size 11 pants now. On the negative side, after tomorrow's interview they will be size 11 Walmart pants at my sandwich shop job.
It's like I've died and gone to English major hell! I'll read more Sir Walter Scott! I'll never use another semi-colon incorrectly; again I promise! (Money for Japan at least. Yap yap.) And now...

The intervention that needs to happen:

PCP group: So, about all that honey you've been eati-
Jessica: WHY DO YOU TAKE AWAY EVERYTHING I LOVE!?!?
MINE!!!

I've decided to put myself on a honey ban (except for breakfast). No more bee frat party in my mouth. What to eat with plain low-fat yogurt? It tastes like sour cream (and barf). I tried mixing baked apple in it, but that kinda tastes like old washrags. Ideas?

5 comments:

  1. (i knew it tasted like barf.)

    i am wondering if the greek yogurt, say mixed with a dill or chives, could be used as a spread of some kind of celery/vegs? I'm contemplating this but i'm a little a-scared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, hit up some yogurt with garlic, dill, and a tablespoon of tahini and you've got an awesome dip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find that nice juicy grapes help quite a bit with plain yogurt too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The yogurt and dill would be great with cucumbers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm...good suggestions. But Patrick, the tahini has salt and salt is NAUGHTY!!! (and delicious, I tried the recipe yesterday.) AND NAUGHTY!!!

    ReplyDelete